Saturday, August 30, 2008

Why the "other guy" has a girlfriend?

Everybody in the world has different physical and behavourial characteristics. Some are fat, some are short, some are dark.Some can sing well, some can dance perfectly, some are intelligent whereas some are strong and well built. One can enlist lots of such traits and features. Everyone tries to achieve what they don't have. And they always wish something like "I wish i were taller", "I wish I were fair",etc.
One can broadly categorize these characteristics int two parts:appearance related and behaviour related.
Of these, behaviour related things can be improved by attending several classes and constant learning.But changing physical features is much more difficult and costly.Hence people develop a constant inferiority complex in themselves.This complex is very often reflected in guys who don't have girlfriends.
Let me list out the possible thoughts running across several such "Singles".
A dark-complexioned guy: I wish I were fairer. Girls would have been simply attracted to me.
A fair-complexioned guy but of short-height : Only if I weren't shorter,I would not have been rejected by her.
A fair, tall guy but not muscular: I wish I had those shoulders and biceps. Girls would have definitely fallen.
A fair,tall, well built guy but not intelligent: Girls like intelligent guys, not a dumb person like me.
A fair,tall, well built and intelligent, but not rich: If I had money, I could have won any girl by gifts and treats.
A fair,tall, well built,intelligent and from rich family background: I have everything, but these girls love my money, my appearance. How do I know which one of these will love me truly? I wish I did not have so many things.
If you are still not convinced with the above statements, you may watch the movie "Bedazzled".

4 comments:

Prem's Blog said...

Which category do u fall under?? :)

Unknown said...

I just came across something -
http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20080903/1245/twl-people-choose-partners-who-look-like.html
Maybe u should find somebody whom u look like and then look for his daughter :)

Unknown said...

The link is not shown in full.
I have broken it down here -
link - http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20080903/1245/
twl-people-choose-partners-who-look-like.
html

Avanish said...

I think its population and competition which is ruining the real you, hence every other guy has a girlfriend.

In short; sheep race.